For graduates who wish to apply for academic transcript/letter of certification, please complete and submit the application form (REG Form 14) to the Registry.
Notes for Applicants
- Please allow at least 7 working days to process the application.
- You may authorise a representative to collect the document(s) (by presenting the duly signed authorisation form, original/copy of your HKID and the HKID of the authorised representative).
Personal Information Collection Statement
- The personal data provided on the application forms listed above will be used by the Registry for the purpose of processing respective applications.
- Information provided on the forms may be transferred to other departments/administrative offices within HSMC for consideration and granting approval, where applicable.
- Provision of information on the application forms is voluntary. However, failure to provide complete and accurate information will affect the provision of academic services to you.
In accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to and correction of the information contained in your application. If you wish to do so, please submit your request in writing to the Registry (firstname.lastname@example.org).