To: All Undergraduate and Exchange Students
cc: All Staff
Please be informed that the Module Results for Semester 2, 2021/22 will be released on 2 June 2022. Please check your results here according to the following timeslots.
Meanwhile, we would also like to draw your attention to the following:
- Application for Grade Review of Final Result of Module
Students who wish to apply for grade review of final module assessment are required to submit the Application Form for Grade Review of Final Result of Module (REG Form 08), together with relevant supporting documents/evidence and an application fee of HK$150 for each module to be reviewed, to the Registry by 5 pm, 7 June 2022. Please note that each student can only apply for review of up to 3 modules in a semester.
Students will be notified of the grade review results via eCampus in late June 2022.
- Application for Academic Transcript
Students who wish to apply for copies of Academic Transcript are required to fill in the Application Form for Academic Transcript (REG Form 14). Students may submit their application and pay an administration fee to the Registry starting from 2 June 2022 (module results of Semester 2 will be included). Please allow 7 working days for application processing.
- Graduands who are approved by the Academic Board for graduation will receive ONE set of Academic Transcript and ONE Letter of Certification (students with unfulfilled University graduation requirements will receive the said academic credentials upon their completion of the University graduation requirements). The documents will be sent by ordinary mail to your address oneCampus starting from mid July 2022 (detailed arrangements will be given in due course). Graduands who wish to request for extra copy/copies, please complete and submit REG Form 14 to the Registry.
- The Academic Transcript of exchange students will be sent to the students’ home universities by e-mail in mid June 2022 (it will be delayed for those with pending module result).
- Declaration of Minor
Students who wish to graduate with a minor in Semester 2 of 2021/22 are required to submit the completed (with verification and endorsement from major and minor programmes respectively) Declaration of Minor Programme (UG) (REG Form 20), together with academic transcripts/ gradesheets and the print-out of study progress, to the Registry by 5 pm, 7 June 2022. Please refer to the email from Registry on 25 March 2022 titled “[UG] Declaration of Minor in Semester 2, 2021/22” for further details.
- Academic Warning/ Probation
In accordance with the Academic Regulations, Academic Warning or Academic Probation will be imposed on students whose cumulative GPAs are below 2.0 in Semester 2, 2021/22. Their study load in Semester 1, 2022/23 will be affected as below:
|Conditions||Cumulative GPA of
Semester 2, 2021/22
|Total number of credits to be taken (including the retake module(s)) in Semester 1, 2022/23|
|Academic Warning||1.7 <= Overall GPA < 2.0||Should not exceed 15|
|Academic Probation||Overall GPA < 1.7||Should not exceed 12|
Students concerned will be advised to discuss their study plan for the subsequence semester with their personal tutors or School/Department Academic Advisors. Students should follow the above regulation and reduce their study load for Semester 1, 2022/23. Module(s) may be removed from the student’s timetable if the loading exceeds 12 credits (for Academic Probation) or 15 credits (for Academic Warning) as advised by the concerned School/ Department.
- Application for Programme Transfer
Students who wish to apply for programme transfer or subsidised vacancies of programmes under Study Subsidy Scheme for Designated Professions/Sectors (SSSDP) are required to submit the application to the Registry on or before 5pm, 9 June 2022. Details will be sent out in a separate email.
- For students with pending module result but wish to apply for grade review or declaration of minor, they should submit the application within 3 working days after the release of the confirmed result.
- Application Forms mentioned above could be found at theRegistry Website.
- Module Results of students with outstanding tuition and/or other fees will be withheld until all fees are settled.
Should you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com. Thank you for your kind attention.
26 May 2022