The HKSAR Government announced on 1 August 2017 that the following 5 programmes offered by Hang Seng Management College will be supported under the Study Subsidy Scheme for Designated Professions/Sectors (SSSDP) in the 2018/19 academic year:
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Applied and Human-Centred Computing
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Management Science and Information Management (Hons)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Actuarial Studies and Insurance
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Data Science and Business Intelligence
Starting from 2018/19 academic year, a subsidy of HK$41,000 per academic year will also be provided to Year 1 students admitted to the above programmes in the 2017/18 academic year. Current students who commenced their studies from Year 1 of the above programmes will also receive the subsidy from the 2018/19 academic year onwards.
For more details of the SSSDP, please visit www.cspe.edu.hk/SSSDP.
For further enquiries, please contact Registry: