The HKSAR Government announced on 21 September 2020 that the following 6 programmes offered by The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong will be supported under the Study Subsidy Scheme for Designated Professions/Sectors (SSSDP) in the 2021/22 academic year:
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Applied and Human-Centred Computing
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Management Science and Information Management (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Actuarial Studies and Insurance
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Data Science and Business Intelligence
In the 2021/22 academic year, the subsidy amount of SSSDP will be adjusted upward according to the movement of the Composite Consumer Price Index. A subsidy of amount up to HK$44,100 (non-laboratory-based programmes) / HK$76,800 (laboratory-based programmes) per academic year will be provided to Year 1 students admitted to the above programmes. The adjusted subsidy amount is also applicable to continuing students meeting the criteria.
For details of the SSSDP, please visit www.cspe.edu.hk/SSSDP.
For further enquiries, please contact Registry: